1、Unwinding unit and rewinding unit
• automatic loading and unloading by hydraulic
• Magnetic powder as brake, motor as clutch
2、Auto web guiding
• Splicing table
• Detection mode: edge checking
• Precision: ±0.1mm
• Rubber rollers for feeding
4、Printing unit 4 units
• Helical gear
• Ceramic anilox roller: one set (4 pcs)
• Printing cylinder: one set (4 pcs)
• Ceramic anilox roller: LPI depends on buyer
• Printing cylinder: repeat depends on buyer
• Single side doctor blade
• Ink case
6、Auto stopping function
8、Simple plate mounter
B. Technical parameter
1. Max unwinding diameter: 1200mm
2. Printing repeat: 250mm-580mm (79T – 182T)
3. Max width: 950mm
4. Max printing width: 950mm
5. Power supply: 380V 3PH 50Hz
6. Total power: 30KW
7. Machine speed: 0-80m/min
8. Printing plate thickness: 1.7mm
9. Double glue tap thickness: 0.38mm
10. Printing precision: ±0.15mm
11. Air shaft diameter: 3inches
1. Unwinding part with 20kg magnetic powder brake
2. Automatic tension control system on unwinding and rewinding part
3. Auto web guiding system with splicing table
4. Printing part with ink roller, ceramic anilox roller, printing roller, and support roller
5. Main control panel with temperature controller, length counter and speed controller
6. Rewinding part with separate motor 7.5kw and separate inverter as clutch
7. Electic part
8. Washing mode after job is finished
Due to the epidemic situation, most exhibitions at home and abroad have been cancelled, and we ...
Carton erecting machine performs a range of functions, including folding, gluing, and shaping t...
Roll die-cutting machines may not be suitable for thick or rigid materials that require greater...
There are several types of web die-cutting machines available, each designed for specific appli...
Roll die cutting machines, also known as rotary die-cutting machines, are designed to cut mater...
A high-quality paper box forming machine can efficiently handle various types of paper, while h...
Roll die cutting machines provide high precision and accurate cutting. Using a sharp blade or c...
In the printing industry, precision and reliability are crucial. This is why many companies rel...